Langkawi, Malaysia

 On our approach to Langkawi we passed by the USS Blue Ridge, 
an amphibious command ship that is the command ship for the 7th fleet


as well as the USS Preble, an Arleigh Burke class destroyer standing  guard



They were there with a lot of other warships from different nations 
for an air and sea show going on.  
At our marina we had almost a front row seat for the air show


Did have a little misadventure docking and cut my hand.  
Putting the stitches in was easy enough but tying the knots was a little difficult.  
Noelle came and helped out on the last one and did a great job.  
Could have really used Shauna's help!!




Comments

  1. See you are ambidextrous, well done. But I would have been happy to come and help you close that up! I miss suturing so much a lot of times I’ll cut Rob just so I can do the wound close again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment