Block Island

 Leaving Provence Town we had a good sail down to Marthas Vineyard and then Nantucket

Noelle was hard at work being a good bosun


Even though Noelle did a great job we still got passed by this little boat, Columbia




After a fun time in Nantucket we headed to Block Island
On the way Noelle made another great loaf of sourdough bread
from starter we got in Maui 2 years ago


It was still dark as we approached Block Island and as I was sleeping off watch 
Noelle woke me up as there was a row of 5 red light light in a line in front of us
We looked at the charts and nothing was showing
We had a cell signal so I downloaded a new chart and it showed offshore wind turbines 


So we past the wind turbines shown above to our port
and a green light on the below light house to our starboard 
We rode a bike to this location, hence the photos


It seems like no big deal but on a dark night unidentifiable lights are a little
unnerving under full sail dead ahead

We were so stressed out that we commandeered a new helmsman


Since we had a new helmsman Noelle spent her time with a little extra 
sourdough making an awesome pizza



Because of changes at google I am moving my blog to 
SVILLIMITE.SUBSTACK.COM
If you are subscribed I have moved your email addresses over
So all future blogs will be coming from Substack








Comments

  1. Nice post! Check out my yacht collections. I'm dealing in UAE ,Europe and GCC countries to selling my evo yachts and other luxury yacht charters. Buy evo v8 yacht for sale in cheap price having stylish Italian and modern cruiser.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment