Passing time in Guam

Have most boat chores done, so did some hiking on local trails


and checked out the Japanese guns at Piti
Fortunately the American Navy advanced so fast the Japanese
never got these big guns ready to fire in time


Noelle actually trusted me to cut her hair for the first time


Just in time for her to play dress up
Noelle says " she dressed up for a friends theme family dinner party and 
tonights theme was rainbow night and wanted to send her photo"



and most importantly my new steering gear box finally arrived from Europe
It had been held up in South Korea for the last week.
No flights to Guam because of Covid-19
I was quite happy to say the least!


Illimite' has two wheels, rudders, gear boxes and autopilots
I could still sail just fine with one gear box, but then I loose my redundancy.
Since we are preparing for the longest voyage yet, I was concerned about not
having any backups.  Now we are back to 100%




Comments