San Jose del Cabo

 I forgot to mention in the last blog that the first night out from 

Ensenada I rode a storm out for 2 days with winds at least

42 knots.  Almost a record strong gale for me


(Noelle said my last blog was lame, told her when she's not here I'm just moving the boat)

Made several day sails down the coast and encountered
a couple different pods of porpoise 


Stayed a couple days at Bahia Santa Maria to ride out another storm
Only had winds into the mid 30's this time though
The photo is pre storm of course!


Had some local fisherman come by and give me a good deal
on some lobster


Then left Bahia Santa Maria for a 40 hour sail to Cabo
My longest solo passage yet

Past Cabo San Lucas in the dark but was able to look
back and get a photo after the sun came up a little


Went a little ways past Cabo San Lucas to the Marina at San Jose del Cabo
In this stretch I had whales on one side of the boat and Manta Rays jumping
on the other


Been just over two weeks since left Ensenada and only have 1 more week 
to go before I make it to La Paz












Comments