Last Week in Mexico

 After Shauna and Rob left I had one week before my friend Mike

shows up and we head to Hawaii.  Rather than stay in the expensive marina

I headed back to Bahia Los Frailes and anchored behind this cape


Decided to climb the cape to get a cell phone signal


755 ft high and no signal.  Did have a nice view

The next day took a 4.7 mile hike to town


Cell service, cold beer and carne asada tacos!


Sailed south to Cabo San Lucas for the last couple of days 
just so I could get cell service at the anchorage to get some things done
I think I mad this whale mad as I went by
Never seen so much tail slapping!


My friend Mike flew in and we cleared out with the authorities the next day
and then the following morning cast off for Hawaii
Should arrive in about 3 weeks

















Comments