On to La Paz

 The day before my 0200 arrival in Cabo San Lucas I was chased by a pod of whales
It almost seems like at least one of them was curious about my lures
below is a YouTube link    

https://youtu.be/MWBXofXW5cA


Only stayed in Cabo long enough to have a nap and quick grocery store run
Then off up the coast.  Did not want to have to check in with officials there

Got to La Paz a couple days earlier than my appointment to get the boat hauled out
So hung around El Merito cove



Had some nice snorkeling with King Angelfish


Then got the boat hauled and got to work 


Or maybe I should say the mechanic got to work
Engine parts every where 
Just trying to find an oil leak and some general maintenance


Unfortunately we found a couple things that I did not anticipate
So this is how the boat is going to look while Im back in Florida
for the next 2 months.  I'll bring back some parts so we can get it back together
Then off to Panama, I think
Be back blogging in 2 months
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!













Comments

  1. Gary- I've had some fun catching up on your blog. You always seem to have so much wildlife about! Fantastic photos too. That engine scared me though. Gerty is in Sicily while we travel about a bit by land in the Mediterranean 'winter.' (They don't know what winter is here). We met Lance and Jenny on Gilli and we were all thinking of you. My big news is that I smushed my thumb in our bimini frame, so be careful there. I've had an Italian surgeon put it back together! Enjoy Florida and fair winds always,
    Jill & Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the thumb. The med sounds great. Hopefully will make it there one of these days

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment